Thursday, July 7, 2011

Flight

Not as bad as anticipated.  Not bad at all.  A major improvement over the usual in-flight experience: an emergency exit seat (no need for a sideways ass slide into a sitting position) and individual video screens.  I determined the following about the three feature films I watched while not being able to sleep:

Cedar Rapids starring Ed Helms: The Forty Year Old Virgin meets The Hangover or winning naïveté and vagina jokes.

Limitless starring Bradley Cooper: Fight Club on non-FDA approved super Paxil.

The Lincoln Lawyer: Mick, all white and shiny against his ethnic background, rights all wrongs.  Exactly like every other film starring Matthew McConaughey.

While waiting in Frankfurt for my flight to Krakow, I saw the monkey story heard around the world on the front page of a German newspaper.
Well done, monkey, well done!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what the top headline of the newspaper says? "Children always fatter and sicker" That just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! (I did wonder what the word "dicker" meant. Thanks Anne!)

    ReplyDelete